Eye Logic Nutri Eye 30 Days Supply
- Eye Logic nutri eye is a one a day unique formula which builds upon the science and current research into eye health
- Containing high levels of 12 key nutrients which have been carefully selected based on extensive research including Lutein, Mesa- Zeaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Omega 3, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin E, Zinc and more in just one capsule a day.
- Eye logic™ Nutri Eye is for people with a family history of AMD or who have been diagnosed with AMD (Age related macular degeneration) or prone to cataract formation. This antioxidant supplement to protect the eyes from photo damage by UVA-UVB and blue light emitting devices (LED lighting, mobile phones computers).
Lutein: 10.00mg Meso-zeaxantine: 10.00mg Zeaxanthin: 2mg EVTene mixed carotenoids: 30.00mg Omega 3 Algae oil: 100.00mg Grape seed extract: 25.00mg Copper gluconate: .14mg Zinc sulfate monohydrate: 3.64mg. Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid: 20.00mg Vitamin E-D-Alpha tocopherol rich extract: 4.03mg Vitamin B2-Riboflavin: 0.70mg Vitamin B12-Cyanocobalamin: 5.00μg
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 tablets daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily intake
Servings Per Container: 30
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
DELIVERY WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS
UK (including channel islands)
- £4.99 Standard delivery (2-4 working days).
FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £50.00
EU (selected countries)
- £15.00 by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
Rest of the World (selected countries)
- £29.00 (Australia & New Zealand) by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
- £29.00 (Canada & USA) by Royal Mail Tracked and Signed.
- £29.00 by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
All international (non UK) usually arrive in approximately 7 working days but can take up to 28 days (subject to customs clearance). All orders shipped outside of the UK are processed excluding UK taxes but import duties and/or taxes may be applicable in your delivery country for which YOU ARE LIABLE.
We aim to dispatch orders for prescription glasses and sunglasses within 2 weeks (excluding bank holidays).
We aim to dispatch orders for accessory products placed before 5pm Monday to Friday the next working day (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 5pm will leave within 2 working days (so on Friday this will normally mean Tuesday).
If we are out of stock of any items you will be informed via email.
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by post or email giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days from your delivery date to return goods.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging.
All the accessories included in your package (e.g. cases and cloths) must also be returned. You may be charged for any unreturned items if not. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you are returning an unsuitable item for a refund we will refund the cost of the item only and not the original delivery cost. Should you be returning a faulty item for a refund we will refund both the original shipping costs and the return delivery costs.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label if the item is faulty, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
When returning your product, we recommend that you obtain proof of postage.
Alternatively, you could use a recorded delivery service via a courier company, as we are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in post. Your statutory rights in relation to returns and refunds are not affected.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.