Naviblef Intensive EyeLid Care Foam 50ml
- The stronger of the two foam treatments (Naviblef Daily Care is the milder), Naviblef Intensive Care is indicated for hygiene and mechanical removal of severe ocular secretions and debris from eyelashes and eyelids
- Can help reduce the risk of infections caused by bacteria and Demodex present on eyelids and eyelashes, also before and after ocular surgery.
Naviblef is an ocular cleansing range used to remove secretions from the eyelids and eyelashes caused by the following conditions:
- Inflammation of the eyelids
- Dry, scratched and irritated eyes
- Demodex infestation
Directions for use:
- Close the eye and massage the eyelid and eyelashes with the foam (Do not touch or open the eyes during the application)
- Let the foam dry before opening the eye to avoid the product entering into the eye
- Leave the product on for 3-5 minutes
- After each application rinse the eyelashes and eyelids with warm water
REPEAT THIS TREATMENT 2-3 TIMES A DAY FOR A PERIOD BETWEEN 7 TO 14 DAYS FOR MAXIMUM EFFICACY
1.0% Tea Tree Oil
D-Pantenol, Aloe Vera, Taurine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Anthemis Nobilis (Camomile E.O.), Aroma Camomile and purified Water.
UK (including channel islands)
- £4.99 Standard delivery (2-4 working days).
FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £50.00
EU (selected countries)
- £15.00 by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
Rest of the World (selected countries)
- £29.00 (Australia & New Zealand) by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
- £29.00 (Canada & USA) by Royal Mail Tracked and Signed.
- £29.00 by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
All international (non UK) usually arrive in approximately 7 working days but can take up to 28 days (subject to customs clearance). All orders shipped outside of the UK are processed excluding UK taxes but import duties and/or taxes may be applicable in your delivery country for which YOU ARE LIABLE.
We aim to dispatch orders for prescription glasses and sunglasses within 2 weeks (excluding bank holidays).
We aim to dispatch orders for accessory products placed before 5pm Monday to Friday the next working day (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 5pm will leave within 2 working days (so on Friday this will normally mean Tuesday).
If we are out of stock of any items you will be informed via email.
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by post or email giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days from your delivery date to return goods.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging.
All the accessories included in your package (e.g. cases and cloths) must also be returned. You may be charged for any unreturned items if not. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you are returning an unsuitable item for a refund we will refund the cost of the item only and not the original delivery cost. Should you be returning a faulty item for a refund we will refund both the original shipping costs and the return delivery costs.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label if the item is faulty, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
When returning your product, we recommend that you obtain proof of postage.
Alternatively, you could use a recorded delivery service via a courier company, as we are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in post. Your statutory rights in relation to returns and refunds are not affected.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.