How To Order Your Prescription Glasses?
All optical frame prices can be supplied with standard single vision lenses COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE.
The ordering process is very straight forward:
1. Browse our large selection of optical frames. Don't forget that you can try each and every frame on virtually by clicking on the 'VIRTUAL TRY ON' button, next to the frame image.
2. Once you have chosen your frame, click on the "SELECT LENSES AND PURCHASE BUTTON"
3. You can then choose to order the frame with prescription lenses, with non prescription coated lenses or just on its own.
4. You will be asked to enter your prescription details and you can either upload a copy of your prescription (preferred method), enter it manually or email it to us later.
5. When entering your prescription manually, you will be asked for your Pupillary Distance (PD) measurement. If you don't know it, we also offer you the ability to take a PD measurement, using our special online tool, once you have completed checkout.
6. Select any lens options such as additional coatings and photochromatic options and complete your purchase.
7. We will email you confirmation of your order.