Viteyes Omega Blend Softgels 90 Day Pack
- Viteyes Omega Blend is a nutritional supplement specifically designed to support problems related to dry feeling eyes.
- At the Harvard's Schepens Eye Research Institute, researchers investigated whether fish oil protects from dry eye symptoms. The team analysed data from 32,470 female health professionals in the huge Women's Health Study. They found that women whose diets had the most omega-3 fatty acids (as measured by how much fish they ate) were least likely to have problems with dry eye.
- Omega 3 and 6 are essential fatty acids we have to consume in our diet rather than make in the body. Just one softgel a day provides a unique blend of omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids along with vitamins and minerals designed to help maintain normal vision.
- A lot of similar supplements will only provide fish OR flaxseed oil, but in Viteyes Omega Blend the omega 3 comes from a mix of both fish oil (EPA-eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA-docosahexaenoic acid) as well as flaxseed (ALA-alpha linolenic acid) for maximum benefit. The omega 6 GLA-gamma linolenic acid comes from borage seed oil.
- As an oral supplement, Viteyes Omega Blend is perfect to take alongside eye drops or heat treatment to help reduce the feeling of tired, dry or irritable eyes. It is perfect for contact lens wearers who may have to avoid regular use for eye drops.
Recommended use: One softgel a day
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease and should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The recommended daily dose of Viteyes Omega Blend provides:
24mg (30IU) Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)
4mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL)
500mg fish oil providing:
150mg of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and
100mg of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
500mg Flaxseed oil providing:
250mg of ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid)
10mg borage seed oil providing:
2mg of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
10mg Turmeric (Curcuminoid)
Fish oil, organic flaxseed oil, gelatin (bovine), yellow beeswax, glycerin, purified water, vitamin E (contains soy), carob, turmeric, borage oil, vitamin B6, colour: titanium dioxide.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
*All ingredients are correct to the best of our knowledge, but may be subject to change.
- DELIVERY WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS
UK (including channel islands)
- £4.99 Standard delivery (2-4 working days).
FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £50.00
EU (selected countries)
- £15.00 by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
Rest of the World (selected countries)
- £29.00 (Australia & New Zealand) by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
- £29.00 (Canada & USA) by Royal Mail Tracked and Signed.
- £29.00 by Royal Mail Tracked and/or Signed (depending upon location).
All international (non UK) usually arrive in approximately 7 working days but can take up to 28 days (subject to customs clearance). All orders shipped outside of the UK are processed excluding UK taxes but import duties and/or taxes may be applicable in your delivery country for which YOU ARE LIABLE.
We aim to dispatch orders for prescription glasses and sunglasses within 2 weeks (excluding bank holidays).
We aim to dispatch orders for accessory products placed before 5pm Monday to Friday the next working day (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 5pm will leave within 2 working days (so on Friday this will normally mean Tuesday).
If we are out of stock of any items you will be informed via email.
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by post or email giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days from your delivery date to return goods.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging.
All the accessories included in your package (e.g. cases and cloths) must also be returned. You may be charged for any unreturned items if not. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you are returning an unsuitable item for a refund we will refund the cost of the item only and not the original delivery cost. Should you be returning a faulty item for a refund we will refund both the original shipping costs and the return delivery costs.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label if the item is faulty, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
When returning your product, we recommend that you obtain proof of postage.
Alternatively, you could use a recorded delivery service via a courier company, as we are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in post. Your statutory rights in relation to returns and refunds are not affected.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.